I AM CURRENTLY OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS. There is no slot system for my commissions - they will be completed in the order I receive them. If I have a long list when you email me, I’ll let you know, in case you do not want to wait that long. (And yes, my prices have gone up a little since last time. Sorry if that’s an inconvenience to you!)
You can find more of my art at thoughtsupnorth.tumblr.com, rekyrem.deviantart.com, or msanche.carbonmade.com.
I will draw…
- Basically anything. If I have any personal issues with subject matter (which, trust me, doesn’t happen often) I will let you know. (NSFW is allowed.)
- In terms of fanart, I will ONLY accept fanart commissions for characters from Tolkien’s books. (This is just because that’s the only thing I draw fanart for regularly.)
- Fancharacters are fine! I will gladly draw your bloodelf, jedi, Hogwarts student, RPG toon, etc.
- These are popular and so much fun! Here are some more examples: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- $7 per design. There are tons of ways to do this. You can give me a written description, however simple or complex; I can base the design off an animal or an existing image; I can base it off of a color palette. Basically, you give me as little or as much information as you want, and I give you designs! Magic!
- These ARE done quickly, in about 15-30 minutes. They are small image sizes. Great for refs or as idea starters, but not so great as actual character art.
- Prices are per character.
- $25 Bust / $30 full body.
- If your character is particularly complex, or you want a complex interaction (i.e. something nsfw) I reserve the right to raise the price to cover the difficulty.
- Prices for these vary a lot. Generally, a single character with a simple bg/effects will run $60+, and anything with a more complex background or more characters in it will run $100+. If you want something very simple it will, of course, be cheaper. These will be priced on a case by case basis.
- Contact me with what you’d like to get! Tumblr’s communication methods are severely limited, so please contact me on deviantart (rekyrem.deviantart.com) or via email (email@example.com). It helps if you put ‘commission’ in the title. :)
- Make sure you send along some sort of reference. I prefer working from visual references but I can do written refs as well.
- Make sure you can pay via paypal. I take payment through paypal only. (If you know me in person, obviously we can do something else.) All prices are in USD/CAD. (The prices are so on par that I don’t mind which. I live in Canada.)
- Once I’ve replied and started working, please be patient! Usually I am quite speedy, but by all means, if it has been more than two weeks and you are wondering, definitely drop me a line! If I am suddenly busy I’ll let you know that there will be delays.
- And if you receive your commission and something’s not quite right, let me know! I can make small tweaks like changing hair or eye colors or “hey you missed her little scar!” no problem. I will not, however, redo an entire piece. For most pieces except character designs, I’ll show you the sketch before I move on, so if you want huge changes made, you must tell me during that phase.
And, of course, if you have any questions, please ask me! If you are looking for another sort of commission (i.e. logo work, banners, avatars), just drop me a line. As always, signal boosts are appreciated.